ENTERING OUR GYM
- You need to be fully vaccinated. (An individual is considered “fully vaccinated” 14 days after the second dose of Pfizer, Astrazeneca, or Sinovac; or 28 days after one dose of Johnson & Johnson or Cansino)
- All attendees must have a face mask worn at all times (however, you can remove it during the workout).
- Be sure to arrive at least 10-mins before your class.
- Class bookings via our booking system are required prior to showing up. If you have not made a booking online, you will not be allowed entry.
- Workout equipment for the day will be placed in each designated area. Any change of equipment will be done by the coach.
- Attendees are required to wipe down their own equipment.
- A clean towel and disinfecting spray are provided in each designated area.
- Please note that all equipments are still frequently cleaned and sanitized daily.
- We no longer have a communal chalk bucket. Instead, you can purchase them from our front desk if required.
- We have 2 shower cubicles available for a quick shower if necessary.
- Once you have completed your class, please drop-off your wipe cloth in the laundry bin (at the back of the gym) before leaving.
- All purchases (drinks, bars, tees, chalk) will be cashless and contactless.
- We have a weekly online workout and online personal training options for those who are more comfortable staying at home but want to still continue working out. This is open to everyone of all levels.
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org