- Sign-up as a customer and add family member if signing up child on our Go Team Up system (above)
- Add membership of choice and make payment online (via Paypal, Credit Card or Debit Card)
- All purchase/renewals must be made online
- New memberships always begin on the date of the first registrations, not the date of purchase (cancellation/no shows counted)
- Memberships are valid for a 30-day month or 365-day year (as opposed to calendar month/year)
– We allow freezing of memberships for a min period of 7 days
– For freezing request, an email should be send with the duration of freezing period given beforehand. No freezing requests after the fact
(for existing members or members who have completed our foundations)
- Once an account is created on Go Team Up and a membership is purchased, you can go ahead and make bookings for your respective classes
- You must book your slot for the classes online prior to attending. We will not entertain any attendance without bookings
- Cut-off period for bookings is 3 hours. All cancellations must be made 3 hours prior to the class otherwise it is counted as a booking. No-shows are also counted as a booking
- You can only book into classes 5 days in advanced
- You can only book up to 1 class max in a day. This applies to open gym slots as well (late cancellations and no shows inclusive)
– Do note that this is an open training session for members to do their own training/work on any skills (no drop-ins allowed)
– If you are on the waitlist, you will need to manually book yourself in if you get a spot within the 3-hour cancellation timeline. Otherwise you will automatically get the spot if you’re first on the waitlist.
It is mandatory to go through our Foundations prior to joining any regular classes, with the exception of our CrossFit Quick (lunch) classes, CrossFit Kids & Teens classes, and CrossFit 55+ classes.
If you have prior CrossFit experience (previously trained in a CrossFit affiliate), and would like to skip our Foundations, kindly drop us an email beforehand. We will also need an email referral from your coach for verification.
VISITING CROSSFITTERS (from an affiliate box)
Kindly drop us an email prior to dropping by as we will need to check the class availability and book you in. Booking must be made at least 2 days in advanced.
– The name of your CrossFit affiliate
– The duration of your CrossFit experience
– A referral email from your CrossFit coach verifying your CrossFit experience
– Your preferred drop in date/time based on our schedule
Please note the above information and the referral from your coach is mandatory.
Drop in rate: MYR 60
NOTE TO ALL:
– Kindly be early for class to get into your warm-up.
– Please be informed that the coaching staff reserves the right to deny attendance to any CrossFit/Weightlifing class or the open gym slot.
– Upon payment, there is a no refund policy.